COVID Response & Protocols
Since the beginning of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have worked to mitigate risk for our employees, clients, customers and service partners. We understand that providing transportation services to clients and customers is an essential service. We are open for business and are working closely with our employees, service partners and their crews to continue to conduct business safely.
Safety remains our top priority. To this end we have implemented a variety of precautions:
- Encouraging team members to take proactive steps to limit exposure and spread of any illness
- Advising employees, service partners and their crew members with symptoms or known exposure to stay home
- Enabling employees to work from home, as prudent
- Asking additional questions of customers regarding COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure prior to any in-home service delivery
- Advocating virtual move surveys to minimize in-person interactions
As we continue to monitor and adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines (as well as federal, state and local laws), we will equip all customers and team members with the most up-to-date course of action.
Thank you and we wish everyone the best during this difficult time. Stay safe and well.